The American Federation of Teachers (AFT) of Rowan University is holding a drive for its holiday project: collecting new hats, gloves and books for 102 children, ages three (3) to five (5), to benefit the Glassboro HeadStart Center.
Please drop off unwrapped donations to the site coordinators listed below by Dec. 9th. AFT reps will deliver the items Dec. 15th and 16th.
- AFT Office: Robinson Hall, First Floor
- Lori Block: Department of Public Relations and Advertising, 301 West High Street, 2nd Floor Student Lounge
- Diane Doorman: Interdisciplinary and Inclusive Education Department, James Hall, 3rd floor
- Christine Larsen Britt: College of Humanities & Social Sciences Dean’s Suite, Bunce Hall, 2nd Floor
- LuAnn Maslanik: Financial Aid, Savitz Hall, Lower Level
- Lesley Mateo: Camden Campus
- Gisselle Mayock: Cooper Medical School of Rowan University, Lobby
- Esther Mummert: University Advising Center, Savitz Hall, 3rd floor
- Patricia Quigley: University Relations, Bole Hall, Suite 117
- Sheila Stevenson: Sports Information Office, Esby Gym
You also may bring contributions to the AFT table at the University Holiday Luncheon on Dec. 9th.
If you have a donation but can’t make it to a donation site, you are welcome to drop it in an interoffice box or envelope and forward it to Lori Block, 301 West High Street, Room 213.
As always, thank you for your generosity!